Terms & Conditions
Guarantee & Returns Policy Refunds
- We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- If you would like to return your items you may do so within 7 days of receiving them. Items returned must be in a new and unused condition. We will refund the cost of the items; however shipping charges are non-refundable.
- We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an order with FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it, with the despatch note, unused, having taken reasonable care of it and complete with packaging and all components, for a full refund within 7 working days.
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 7 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
- You will only have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
- We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product on the site. However, due to a number of different factors such as internet browsers, monitor colour contrasts etc, we can not be held responsible or liable for any difference in colour between the image and the actual product.
- We try to select and package the products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the product to us at the postal address below within 7 days of receipt.
- In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs.
- You will only have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
- For help with items later than 7 days after your initial purchase please email us for more information.
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
- Please contact us by email Accounts@FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk to inform us of your wish to return products.
- We may allocate you with a returns code which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
- We may also advise you how to send the item back to us. Occasionally items may have to be picked up by a courier service. Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt and return to: FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk, C/o D.K. Heating Systems Ltd, Unit 6, Battlers Wells Farm, Jackets Lane, Harefield, UB9 6PZ, United Kingdom.
You will be responsible for the returned products until they reach us.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk or contact us for exact sizes.
- FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk shall insure ordered products at their value whilst being delivered to you. Please check the delivered products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction.
- FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person's services.
- Because of the nature of the Internet FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk provides and maintains FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk on an "as is", "as available" basis and makes no promise that use of FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
- You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk for any loss or damage caused as a result.
- These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
- FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of nature.
- Please read the instructions, manuals and other user documentation that comes with your products carefully. You are urged to use all products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer's guidelines.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, which are available to you.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk and FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk
- any interruptions to or delays in updating FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk or any product purchased through FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk web site or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control
- any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk or its licensees and affiliates
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties ("External Sites") to which FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to 'cookies', personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
- FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk may also terminate this agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk other rights.
- FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk acts as principal on its own account and not as an agent for you or any other person.
- If FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
- In the event that any part of these terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties' intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms constitute the full agreement between you and FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
- Since we are aiming FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk at a global market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
Your Use of the Products
All our merchandise is for retail use use only. You may also invalidate any warranty if the merchandise is used for business purposes.
Using the product for domestic purposes: we will be responsible for any loss that you suffer as a result of a merchandise failure, provided the reason for its failure was reasonably foreseeable by both of us when the contract was completed.
Using the product for business purposes: we will not be responsible for any economic loss including, but not limited to, loss of profit, revenue, contracts, savings, and loss of data, goodwill or reputation.
Our maximum liability will be limited to the replacement value of the merchandise. Whether merchandise has been used for domestic or business purposes, FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk does not, by law, limit or exclude its liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, breach of duty, gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
Your statutory rights as a consumer remain unaffected.
Legal Statement on Returns
Any item within 7 days will be taken as notice of cancellation of your order (or relevant part of your order). Goods are provided to you on approval and legal title to the goods will not pass to you until the three month post-delivery period has expired. On receipt of the returned goods, FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk c/o D.K. Heating Systems Ltd will give you a full refund of the amount paid for the goods or an exchange credit as required. You must, however, return the goods to FloorWarmingCompany.co.uk c/o D.K. Heating Systems Ltd on cancellation in order to receive a full refund or exchange. When returning goods on which you have received a discount/offer, that discount/offer will no longer apply if you fall below the discount/offer threshold and the refund will be adjusted accordingly. Goods must be returned in a saleable condition and in their original packaging. We may withhold up to 20% of the purchase price of returned goods if the product or packaging is in such a condition that the item is not fully resalable. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Trade Accounts - Credit Terms
Credit Terms are subject to credit approval, and credit status for companies.
30 days from invoice date. We may revoke your credit terms if you do not conform to our payment terms. We may use 3rd party credit companies to check your companies credit history.
All goods are owned by D.K. Heating Systems Ltd, until 100% paid in full for the products.
D.K. Heating Systems Ltd, may change your credit limits and payment terms at anytime. Discounts for trade are given based on a rolling 60 days of business.